Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We miss Kashin!


Dear Burma,
I am sorry about Kashin dying. I will miss her and I feel very sorry. I loved Kashin and I hope you feel ok. I liked it when you played with each other. Kashin was clever to push logs with her trunk. From Chelsea


Dear Auckland Zoo,
I feel sad because Kashin died yesterday. We visited the zoo this year. We saw Kashin rolling a log in the log race. Kashin was a clever elephant and a tickly elephant. We will all miss you in Room 7 Kashin.
From Kevan


To the Zoo,
I feel sad. Kashin was my favourite animal at the zoo. Kashin was the bomb!! She had a big brain and was nice to people and was good at lifting. The zoo keepers are the bomb too because they looked after her! From Drew


To the Zoo,
I am sad because Kashin died. She did cool tricks and she looked soft and hairy. Kashin liked mud baths so she didn’t get sunburnt. I wish I could hug Kashin. You must be sad at the zoo too. Kashin was so brave and she had big muscles. From N’Kastro


Dear Burma,
Do you miss Kashin? All our school miss her. I liked it when Kashin dipped her long trunk in the water and squirted water out of it. I think the zoo keepers will miss Kashin a lot. I do. From Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment